Monday, September 17, 2012

The Past Couple Months

Oh what joy the past couple of months have been! I won't lie though, they have also been some of the most difficult months I've had to walk through. We did have plenty of people tell us not only would it be great, but also would be hard, but it's funny how until it is your hard you don't really know what is coming! So the past few months we have been in a fog, feeling a bit tired (to be expected), and trying to adjust to life as parents while still living life and not just falling into laziness and apathy. We have our lows, but the Lord has been faithful to give us mountain tops in the midst of the valleys.So, if you think about us, just say a prayer. I know all of these difficult moments are being used to make us more like Christ, which in turn will make us more gracious and loving parents!

So here are a few pictures of our sanctifying gift from Jesus:




Cute huh? Well, we think so!!

No comments: