Looks like once a month on the blog will have to do it for me... ha.
The Lord was so sweet to me today. I was having one of those days, the kind where my sweet babe is constantly fussy, I'm exhausted because we are coming off a couple days of growth spurt frenzy feeding, I haven't seen the outside world in 2 days, everything frustrates me to tears, and then I feel upset that I even feel upset, because I have so much to be grateful for. Depressing and pitiful. I know! But Oh How He Loves Me!
I am so thankful for friends and community. Sometimes it's hard to accept help, especially when it's not from family. So, my sweet friend Sheila came over and held Liam while I took a nap and a short trip to the chiropractor. AND another friend's mom made us dinner so I didn't have to think about what to make or clean up. Small things maybe, but I could have easily missed the significance that they came on a day that I needed them. One day at a time. He gives us grace to handle it, one day at a time.
Here are a few other lovely things from the month:
* I made my very first homemade chicken pot pie. It was yummy if I do say so... and I can because it was my friend Amy's recipe, so I can credit myself very little... I know how to follow a recipe! Yay for me.
* I've pulled my creative side back out! I don't get a ton of time to spend on it, but I am grateful for when I do get to craft.
* This little face makes my heart swoon. He's growing so fast... 17lbs. 26 in... 3 month. WOW! How did I get here?
* Learning the importance of spritual discipline.
The. end.

No comments:
Post a Comment