Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some thoughts on Thanks!

Today I compiled a small list of things I am truly thankful and blessed by and I thought I would share:

1. The fact that I have voice. I can talk, relate, share the gospel, and make a difference through my words.

2. My friends. I have been overwhelmed by the love and joy of friends this week!

3. Going deeper. The moments where you are forced to go deeper with those you are in community with, in order than you might challenge one another and grow closer to Jesus.

4. The correction of God. Oh boy...

5. Our unsaved neighbors.

6. My husband. An amazing man who is completely different than the day I met him, yet so much more like Jesus. AMAZING!

7. My ability (up to this point) to plan all our meals every week.

8. Offenses. The moments of me getting offended this week have been an opportunity for the Lord to reveal the sin of my flesh. yikes! How else to rid me of them?

9. Dark chocolate covered Oreos!

10. Laughter. So many funny things over the past week.... I don't know where to start.

11. The grace given to me to handle 18 hrs. of school, maintain a home and husband, as well as get 8 hours of sleep a night!

12. Clean underwear. Something we take for granted!

No comments: