Summer Lovin' had me a blast... Summer Lovin' happened so fast...
So, summer time has flown by this year. I feel so much more productive and have really enjoyed all my time this summer since we have been settled here in our new home of Tyler. I've done a lot of resting, praying, and reevaluating my heart. I am so grateful for it.
Met a boy cute as can be....
Well, really I have the same boy, but we celebrated our 2 year anniversary and rejoiced in the faithfulness of the Lord in our marriage. He is continually making our marriage more sweet.
Summer days drifting away, but oh the summer nights....
Tell me more tell me more?
Okay okay, you don't have to ask me twice...
I decided to start my own little greeting card company, just for fun. Art, paper, and crafting is so stress relieving for me. We have the Rose Festival coming up in October and I'm planning trying to sell a few there. I've started an unfinished blog : www.spreadyourwordsav.blogspot.com- if ya want to check it out.
I took a summer class... Botany. Learned about all the neat things that grow.
We attended several weddings.
We saw the Broadway musical "Wicked"
I did a lot of reading... a total of 9 books.
Celebrated my 23rd birthday with friends and a water balloon fight.
Did you get very far?
I got as far as Tulsa! haha. This summer has been fun because I have been able to go out of town a lot. I went to Dallas for a week while Patrick was out of town. I got to spend time with my sister and we hung out by the pool and did lots of fun things. I went to Tulsa to spend time with Pat's grammy. She had back surgery and I spent some time with her. I traveled to the fabulous city of San Antonio to spend time with my Gram and finished up with Tulsa again.
It turned colder thats where it ends...
So, now its back to school. I am taking 18hrs, BUT I graduate in May 2011, Lord willing. I am so blessed to be able to finish school. Hope all is well with you my friends. HAPPY FALL!
1 comment:
Ashlee, May 2011 will be here SO soon. Very exciting! I enjoyed the creativity in your presentation of your fun summer.. :) Love, Tab
Post a Comment