Last week I went to Tulsa to spend some time with Patrick's Grammy. I love her. From the moment Patrick brought me home, Grammy has always made me feel loved, special, and part of the family. We've always had a special connection, so it was my pleasure to go spend time with her, while Patrick's mom was out of town.
Grammy fell a couple months back and broke a spot in her back, so two weeks ago she had surgery and I was there to help her and make sure that she didn't do too much. We had a great time. She finished reading Redeeming Love, I got to read quite a bit, we watched movies, went out to eat, I cooked for her, she took me shopping, and we got to talk a bit about her past. . I was so blessed by her genuine desire to love me and make me part of her life. Well. a few days ago she fell again and broke her arm, wrist, and hurt her leg. It makes me so sad to know she is in so much pain, but much more grieved that she doesn't know Jesus intimately and personally.
See Grammy isn't a believer and we are praying for her healing, but more so for healing and wholeness of her heart. So, if you would, just as your reading this say a pray for her- healing and that the Lord would open her heart to Him and break down the walls of religion and fear. We believe He is able to change the human heart and are trusting Him to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment