I have an addiction to blueberries. which i guess if I have to be addicted to something blueberries are not a bad thing! I love living somewhere where fruit like blueberries and raspberries grow just down the road and can be picked right off the tree. I may start a garden. I don't like to garden but maybe the passion will grow on me. This morning I went blueberry picking for the 2nd time and took Patrick with me. I'm trying to fuel his love for fruit trees, so maybe when were old we can be farmers. First time, I brought home 3.5lbs of blueberries this time. 6.6lbs...yes, I 've got blueberries out my ears but I'm so excited about making blueberry cobler, muffins, granola bars, dried blueberries...and just eating them by the handfuls.
Another thing I've been doing lately is canvas painting. I'm not much of an artist but I like to do it and just see what comes out. Here are a few that I have done.



Not a whole lot really going on in my life that someone might label "adventurous or thrilling" but I am learning to just enjoy my time and the little things that make my heart smile.
2 comments:
glad to see you stretching your artistic wings. I have a drawing you did of "me" when you were like 12...you have come a long way. I hear blueberries have the most vitamins and antioxidants or something like that of all fruit...good addiction to have. Take care!!
Bethany
Post a Comment